In The News
Going back to his days in the Los Angeles District Attorney’s office, Pat Carey has had vast experience dealing with the media when it comes to your case. Don’t let your reputation be tarnished when it comes to your criminal case and how journalists might portray you.
- The Battle of the Bay, Surfer Magazine, 2017
- Judge Strikes Down Class Certification, The Daily Breeze, 2017
- Pat Carey Recognized by Super Lawyers, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2017
- Ex-Inglewood Man gets 25-life for 1994 Strangling, San Jose Mercury News, 2012
- Former Peninsula High Student Faces 4 Years, The Daily Breeze, 2010
- Judge Orders Torrance Man to Stand Trial for Hate Crime, Contra Costa Times, 2008